Thursday, June 18, 2015

My Full Review of 'Sammy Feral's Diaries of Weird: Hell Hound Curse'

It was an awesome book! I guarantee you would love it, if you're a fantasy lover. The characters were well described that I can almost imagine what they would sound like and act like. The story was also well written, but it's not like other fantasy books which uses words that are so literature-y, the story was written with easily understandable words.
I really love every friendship part of it. Especially when Sammy tried sacrificing himself towards every death that his best friend was going to end up in. When his crypto friends told him that if he kept dodging the deaths from his best friend, the Hell Hound curse would fall on him. But Sammy was like; "I don't care if the curse falls on me, all I care is that my friend is save from the dog's curse."
<br/><br/>
<a href="https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/36460631-fairuza-hanun">View all my reviews</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment