Sunday, March 29, 2015

Author's Rant: Ugh, overused fandoms are so lame...

So, yeah, there'll be some Author's Rant in some entries... Hope you don't mind AND agree with all my ranting, LOL. 

Anyway, do you know overused fandoms? Well, they're kinda like Jelsa, Hiccstrid, Kristanna, Eugenzel and other canon ships. For me, they're kinda lame, no offense. I still ship Jelsa and Eugenzel though but not as much as usual. Usually I ship them like 100%, and now I feel like I'm into 54% or 43%? Idk (I don't know). 

But well, what makes me so annoyed with canon ships is that canon shippers always write the same plot of every story. Example, for Jelsa:

Writers make Rapunzel as Jack's first girlfriend who acts like a mean girl and who hates Elsa for no exact reason. Then, Elsa falls in love with Jack and Jack falls in love with Elsa, so he breaks up with Rapunzel. Elsa and Jack then becomes boyfriend & girlfriend. Rapunzel becomes heart broken & all that cheesy stuff that ex-girlfriends do, until she meets Eugene. They fall in love and also becomes boyfriend & girlfriend. Then they live happily ever after. THE END. 

Ugh, lame right? I hope you agree with me that all Jelsa stories ends up like this. Why does Rapunzel has to be the bad guy? She's a protagonist.
Plus, even Jackunzel's story plot is the opposite of the Jelsa one. So, it's like the same... 

Can't we just imagine of strange new ships like Hiccanna, Janna or Tadapunzel? It's funner than have to make the same plots over and over again. How about Hirogo, Gogozilla and Tadahoney? They're ships made out of imagination too, cuz in the movie, neither of them have love interests, am I right?

Let go of your overused-fandom and try something new, but if it doesn't fit you, you can go back to your first fandom... Let It Go~~!! :P 
I hope this rant isn't offensive. If it is for you, then, I'm sorry. 

Stay cool, guys! :D 

PEACE OUT,
Hanun

No comments:

Post a Comment