Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Vampire Diary



Welcome to the Vampire family!
Hi! Let me introduce myself! My name is Valaryne Vexfang, everyone calls me Vala. I’m 11 years old and I am also the Princess of Vampires. I have got 1 sister she’s 9 years old , her name is Vinky Vexfang and 1 brother he’s 8 years old, his name is Victor Vexfang. Victor’s kind of a book boy, that means he loves loves loves to read, unlike my sister she’s not always in a good mood to study, always playing and watching television.        

So I guess she is kind of lame (stupid), even when we go to school she’s always talking, not listening and not paying attention to the teacher. Sometimes it sucks doing home works with Vinky. But I still love her. 

We live in Grand Ghost Hideout (GGH), it’s the safest place for monsters, vampires, zombies and other spooky things to live in. Everybody needs to stay hidden from the Humans and everybody never goes near to the Humans or their place. Our taxi is the Pumpkin taxi, it’s a taxi that’s made from a Pumpkin. You know, just like Cinderella’s carriage. 
We also study in the greatest school ever!                                                                     

It’s called Royal Spook University, it is the most monstrous, most beautiful, cleanest, cleverest and  safest school in the Grand Ghost Hideout.

Oh! How I love this place! 
WELCOME TO OUR WORLD, READER! 

               ------------------------------

The Royal Approval Test

It has been a long weekend full of vampire tears since Vinky failed the Royal Approval Test. That’s the test when every Royal monsters have to prove that they have the ability to be a Royalty in their family, if someone fails the test, she/he has to be a part of other royal families. But thank goodness my mom and dad signed the One More Chance Letter at school, it’s the letter which parents sign for not to let their children move to another family. I’m so relieved. 

The next day, I tried to take Vinky to the Cemetery Library to study. But she refused.                                                                                                                                           

”Why do I have to study? Mom & dad already signed the 'One More Chance' Letter!”. She replied as she stuck her fangs out. Then I answered with a soft sound.

”Vinky, you’ve failed the test. You only have one more chance, if you fail the next test, you’ll be moved to another family. I’ll be sad to let you leave”.  But she shouted to me.          

”No! I don’t want to study! I’ll just play with my Best Friends, Millie the Princess of Mummies & Felicia the Princess of Frankenstein! You Jerk!”. How dare she! Well now I don’t care of Vinky’s test anymore, I don’t care if she fails or not. I’ll just study for my own test then.

So I went home bringing some books to study from the library without Vinky. We’ve fought really bad, I wish there was something that I could make it up to her. Ting! I have found a great idea! I can make a Scrapbook full of our sweet memories and fun scraps! Just in case if she fails the test again & moves to another family. Fang-tastic! This is going to be the best gift ever!

I’ve got some things to make the Scrapbook, I’ve put:
*      More than 21 photos of our family and BFs ( best friends ).
*      1 piece of broken glass that we’ve broken when we’re drinking Ice Blood.
*      3 Lollipop sticks from the time Me, Vinky & Victor were eating Lollipops at the sweets shop.
*      6 beautiful fragrant Monster flowers.
*      I’ve wrote 8 poems & 6 quotes on little cute pieces of paper.
*      The first fang of Vinky that was loose 2 years ago.
*      And more happy stuffs and thoughts. 

Done! I’m so glad I’ve been thinking of this for a gift! I hope she would pass the test. Because I’ve been worried about her since the test started. After finishing the Scrapbook, I brushed my fangs and got ready for bed. As I cuddled my little vampire doll, I thought how sad tears drop from my family’s eyes when Vinky leaves our family.

It was hard to have such a pretty and funny sister just like her. But she’ll still be a part of our family. We have so many special & wonderful times together, until now. I frowned and smiled at the same time as I thought of those happy memories. We’ve been doing fun times, I’ve remembered we ate all the Cotton Blood Candy at the Count Fair, Vinky accidently farted Victor’s face 2 months ago, and Me, Vinky & Victor exploded the school lab by accident. Boom! Hihihihi!

“I’m so sleepy “. I yawned with a small giggle. So I went to bed and slept cozily. 
The next day was the final Royal Approval Test, which I’ve been worrying so bad about Vinky failing the test before. Well I hope she would pass the test.

The test was quite hard, Only a few of the students passed the Royal Approval Test, including me and Victor. It was a relief. Well, except Vinky, she failed the test again. And my mom and dad didn’t have any more One More Chance Letters, they’ve used all of it for defending Vinky in all the tests. It was hopeless. The Principle gave a letter to my parents so they can sign it to agree on Vinky's moving, caused by the failure of her test. My parents can't stand it, but, rules are rules. So they signed the letter that the Principle gave them and returned it to him. 

After the test, we went home, helped Vinky pack up her things, then I gave Vinky a big hug & the Scrapbook that I’ve made for her and finally we drank my mom’s famous Blood Tea in the living room while waiting for the taxi to pick her up.             

Until the last drop of Blood Tea, we waved goodbye to Vinky as the Pumpkin Taxi drove Vinky to another family. Tears dropped on our cheeks and my mom’s cheek became red as a rose as she cried.

“We will never forget you Vinky, We’ll miss you“. We whispered together. But sometimes, Vinky visits us and send postcards & letters to us. I know Vinky is far away, but her heart will always stay close to us. 

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment